Thursday, August 31, 2006

Evan's Pictures

Evan is 22 weeks and 4 days old today. I went in to the doctor to get his pictures taken this morning. I don't think he liked the Diet Coke that I had with breakfast though. He rolled around and around for the first 25 or so minutes of the ultrasound and he wouldn't move his arm out of the way of his aortic arch of his heart. The doctor and sonographer really wanted pictures of it and he didn't want to cooperate. After 40 minutes, he started fighting the ultrasound probe back. He was kicking and moving. He showed his boy parts well today too so we definitely know he's a boy. He is currently 1 lb. and on target! I am up to a 3 lb. weight gain myself, which I am pleasantly surprised with. The doctor thinks the small weight gain is fine too. We get to see Evan in another 4 weeks, 8 weeks, and then twice a week when I hit 32 weeks. I'm not looking forward to the twice a week appointments, just 10 weeks from now, but at least they will make sure that he's okay.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't that just amazing? I think I would still like to finish my ultrasound tech degree someday. Evan isn't shy-David put his hand was over his parts!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!