Thursday, August 24, 2006

Evan the Tax Deduction

The onesie my cousin, Christina, bought for Evan

I went to my new OB/GYN today and was very happy. The doctor and nurse practioner were so sweet and nice. They sat me down after we heard Evan's heartbeat and listened to my questions. They also said that we will probably have Evan around 39 weeks. That will make Evan a tax deduction! He may just arrive before 12/31/06! It would save us a little insurance money and I'm excited that we may get to meet our baby a little bit earlier.

Today, we also found out that Mike's sister, Katy and her husband, Derrick, will also have a baby boy. Their baby boy is due 3 weeks after Evan is due so we will have boys close to the same age! We're all very excited.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to meet Evan too.