Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleep!

The one thing that I've had problems with this entire pregnancy is getting enough sleep. I cannot catch up. About midday through work, I am ready for a nap but I haven't taken one lately there. I used to during lunch somedays. Now, if I get home and Mike is at work, I lay down for at least an hour and a half and sleep and sleep. Then it's up for about 2 hours and back to sleep semi-early. Hopefully I'll get a break from my constant napping somewhere before my 3rd trimester.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Enjoy it now! Seriously. I used to feel bad about all my napping during pregnancy. Now I would give anything to have a nice nap.

Andrea said...

My friend Katie says that you might want to change your template. She had that one originally and it kept messing with her text the way it is with yours...just a suggestion!

Bethany said...

Tara,

I'm Andrea's friend Bethany. I have a 9 month old girl, named Olivia. I love your nursery!!!

On the sleep thing. I had the same problem...and my doctor said...congratulations. You're body is starting to prepare you early for the night wakings that you'll have with the baby. He said that it was God's way of getting us ready before the baby so that we wouldn't be as stressed once the baby got here. Sounds silly, but trust me it's true. And going right along with that, it sounds like you're already getting used to another trick! Napping. Take this one piece of advice, Nap when the baby naps!!! The dishes and bottles can wait!

Best of Luck and welcome to Blogger!!