Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've been Tagged by Andrea

One Book that...

...changed my life

All of the 30 Minute Meals books by Rachael Ray. I can't cook well so they are a huge resource. I know they technically aren't book books.

...I've read more than once

I have a hard time reading books more than once, but as a reference, I've read parts over in The Pregnancy Bible and Your Pregnancy, Week by Week.

...I would want with me on a deserted island

I'll go with the consensus and say the Bible. I'm not a faithful bible reader but I am religious and spiritual and would definitely want God with me on a deserted island.

...made me laugh

Jenny McCarthy.. Belly Laughs

...made me cry

The book I finished about 20 minutes ago, Emily Giffin... Baby Proof. I cry when reading many books though.

...I wish had been written

How to read Mike's mind

...I wish had never been written

no idea

...I am currently reading

Just finished Baby Proof so no new book yet

...I've been meaning to read

The Breastfeeding Book. My cousin gave it to me and since I had to cancel my breastfeeding class, because my flex spending insurance money doesn't cover it, it will be a valuable resource. Also, I want to read Jenny McCarthy's Baby Laughs because her books are quick, brainless and funny!

I can't tag anyone else because Andrea is the only person I know with a blog.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Time to recruit some new bloggers! Cousin Christina and Friend Erin?

Tara said...

My cousin Christina can hardly use a computer! I love her, if she finally figures out how to get on here and read this. I'll ask Erin in Florida!