Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More good health news

I got my lab results back today from some blood I had drawn yesterday. My thyroid results were good but the one I cared about was my hemoglobin A1c. It tells my average blood sugar for the past 4-6 weeks. It came back great! I've been averaging 100-108 so my baby is reaping the rewards, and of course me too.

I see my new OB/GYN tomorrow. I had to fire the other practice I was seeing over an out of pocket money dispute. I think I'll only hear the heartbeat on doppler tomorrow and talk to the doctor, but at least I will get to see a real doctor. I never met a doctor at the other practice I went to. Other than that, nothing new is happening but I figured I would write something to bore the few people that read this. :)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

It is good to fire them now. I had to fire the obgyn after David was born due to care during birth/after delivery.