Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday, Cole!

My cousin, Christina, and my godson, Cole, at the Japanese Resturant
Riding the motorcycle game at Chuck E Cheese
Riding the firetruck
Mike and my Uncle Charles playing the firefighting game. Very serious!
Cole helping Mike play the firefighter game, or the other way around.

It was Cole's 3rd birthday yesterday. We started out at the Japanese Resturant to watch the cook light food on fire for Cole. Afterwards, we took in an hour of Chuck E Cheese. It was fun but it will be nothing compared to the party Christina is throwing him this weekend. After the fun last night, I curled up in the front seat of the car and slept for an hour. When we got home, I changed clothes and jumped right into bed, as usual!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Mike looked like David Hauert there for a second! Looks like y'all had fun!

Amanda said...

Hey girl! I love the blog! The nursery looks GREAT! Can't wait to see you all again!

Amanda