Saturday, August 12, 2006

Evan's Nursery

The beautiful crib my mother bought for us.
Inside the crib with the bumper, comforter and pillow. The mattress was given to us by my Uncle Charles since he bought a extra one when Cole was born.
The changing table that my wonderful step-mom, Jimmie, and my dad bought. This is definitely the deluxe version. I have a few extra things on top right now.


We rearranged the house last night. Mike had to do most of the moving (because of the prego thing) and I helped when I was able. Mostly my help was being annoying! We started the nursery for Evan Michael. I'm so excited because the firetruck bedding looks so good in the former computer room. I bought the bedding back when I was almost 14 weeks along because the ultrasound tech told us that she was 95% sure we were having a boy. We are 19 weeks tomorrow!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks great Tara! I am so happy you are a blogger now too...I will have to add you to my links!