Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Nursery Pictures

Lamp base and firetruck picture frame. The shade is on my Babies R Us registry.
Loved from the Start frame that Christina gave us. (I love this Hallmark Collection of frames)
My Craig's List firetruck rug. It was a deal at $8!

Wall hangings over crib with the new firetruck hooks
Firetruck pictures
Diaper stacker
I had nowhere else for this but I think it's a toy holder. We are going to put pictures in the white frame. There was also no other place for the cordless phone!
I'm playing with the curtains still. They are super long and over the curtains that were already there.
Ditto from the above picture

Mike helped me put the firetruck hooks up and hang the few pictures we have. The nursery is almost done, except we haven't stolen Mom's rocking chair yet. We also need the little nursery items but that will come in time.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You might want to think about taking that phone out of the nursery...love the rug!

Tara said...

The ringer will be off. We have no other place to put it and nothing else on that side of the house, unfortunately.

Tara said...

I will probably put it on the floor later

Andrea said...

Really? that is a shame. I guess you won't answer the phone while he is napping!

Tara said...

Not that our house is big or our neighborhood is unsafe, I just want a phone in there if something happens, even if the ringer is never on.