Monday, August 28, 2006

My eBay Habit

Mommy's diaper bag for Evan!
Firetruck hooks for our three wall hangings

I am addicted to eBay. I have been searching for the perfect diaper bag and I finally found one that I love. It arrived today, along with my other purchase, some firetruck wall hooks for the three wall hangings that will be hung over Evan's crib. I am now waiting on Mike's diaper backpack to arrive. I didn't think he was a big fan of the Waverly stripes and monogrammed bag. I have him a new Baby Bjorn City Blue Backpack on the way. It was a steal at only $20, much cheaper than my splurge.

It was a long day today so I was thrilled to have two packages waiting for me at the door when I got in from work. I'm exhausted too but luckily, my wonderful husband washed the sheets on the bed and the're inviting me to sleep. Sweet dreams to all!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I washed our sheets today too...love me some clean bed linens, and I also love the diaper bag! I need to hire you as my personal e-bay shopper. Everyone I know finds such great stuff there, I have yet to become a pro.

Anonymous said...

You have such grat taste! I love all that you have picked up. I hope I have as much style as you do!