Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Sarah and Aiden

Aiden and his smash cake. He was very polite about eating it.

With big sister, Katie

What Evan did most of the party

Today was Aiden's 1st birthday party. Aiden is the baby boy of my good friend, Sarah. I've known Sarah since my freshman year of high school. She was the first person I met when I joined the youth group at good ole Saint John Neumann. The party was appopriately football themed and Aiden got some good gifts, including the Georgia Robeeze type shoes he's wearing in the first picture. Evan slept, mostly, and when he was awake, just stared at the ceiling, walls, and other people. Happy Birthday, Aiden!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like evan partied a little too hard! haha! cute pic of him. looks like a fun little party. aidan and katie are adorable. happy birthday, little guy!

Chris said...

Oh what a cutie. I remember meeting her when she was pregnant with him at your Tupperware party. Her daughter is a cutie too.
Evan looked like he enjoyed the party! Glad you guys had fun.
Got your message at work this morning. Call me when you have some down time.

Andrea said...

Sarah looks great-I haven't seen her in years! Happy birthday Aiden.

Becky said...

That last pic of Evan is so cute!

Tara said...

I made Sarah pose for that picture and said that Andrea would want to see what she looked like... I used you for the shot, thanks Andrea!

Amanda said...

Can you let me know where Aidan's mom got those Georgia shoes - I WANT a pair for D!!!