Thursday, February 08, 2007

Welcome Baby Derrick!

I stole this picture off of Derrick's myspace page. One of his buddies took it and posted it. Too bad you can't really see baby Derrick. Derrick George Sinclair, III was born to Katy and Derrick yesterday, Wednesday, 2/7/07 at 10:59 AM. He weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz and is 22 inches long.

I can't wait to meet the little guy and see a better picture, but I'll take what I can steal.

On less important news about me, I made it through an entire day of work yesterday, 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM. I didn't cry and only had a little bit of trouble remembering how to do my job while staring at pictures of my Evan. My coworker, Lynnette, has decorated my bulletin board with pictures of Evan, since she's been using my office while I've been out.

Tomorrow, Evan has his 2 month doctor's appointment and his shots. I don't look forward to it but I'll be ready to comfort him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to katy and derrick on the new baby!! and i am glad you got thru your first day back at work okay! how sweet of your co-worker to decorate that board with your sweet evan!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Katy and Derrick! Boys, boys, and more boys. Where are all the girls these days?

Tara said...

no kidding, Andrea. I hope my next is a girl.

Becky said...

Yay! Congrats to them! I love the baby's name!

Chris said...

Congrats Aunt Tara!!!!!!! Yes, we'll be awaiting a better picture but that was a sweet daddy/son moment!
Good Luck Baby Evan with your shots tomorrow. I know you will take it better than mommy!
There is nothing you can do to prepare for that first shot. :(