Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ladies Man

I have no idea what was going on here. He almost looks like Mini Me in this picture.

Balmex, changing pad, bib, wedding ring... the perfect man!


Come and get me!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Mike and I were both off from work today and took Evan for pictures at Target and a nice lunch at Longhorn. I spent a fortune on the pictures because they came out so good. He was quite the charmer, when he kept his eyes open. He wore the stripes for his pictures and it looked great. We decided on going out to lunch to avoid the crowds that tonight will surely bring. After lunch, I spent all my money on picture frames for these pictures I won't have back for another week and a half. Luckily I'm working some so I have money for all this spending.

Love to all the ladies from Evan!



6 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a really nice day! If there is one thing I regret, its not getting more professional pics taken of David. To this day I have only had one set taken, which was when he was 9 months old...

Anonymous said...

Okay, that first pic and what you wrote had me dying laughing! total riot! He sure is a ladies man. darling little boy! oh, i could squeeze him!! Happy V Day to you and yours!!

Becky said...

So cute--I love the shirt! Holidays are so fun with the kiddies, aren't they?

Tara said...

I'm having a blast with him, especially these holidays. I am going to get myself in trouble, going overboard, with the professional pictures. Luckily, Target has some good coupons and I'll save a little money.

Chris said...

Hey! I can't wait to see the professional shots! The ones you took are ADORABLE though. Love the "wanna date" onsie. He looks most like Mike in the bottom pic.
Glad you had a nice day with your little family. Bring the Target pics to work the next day you come in! I'm trying to save now for Lindsay's 9 month shots in about a month!

Katy S. said...

He just gets more cute every day! Little Derrick nan not wait to meet Evan.