Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because I want to bore you

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Nope. I wasn't named after a person, I was named after a house. At least the house was famous (Gone With the Wind). My mom has told me that for a while, she called me Tar-a, as opposed to Tera which I am called now. (I'm not good at phonetics)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? at the movie World Trade Center last week. It was sad that those two guys were stuck under all that rubble and poor Maggie Gyllenhaal. Imagine, pregnant and you don't know if your husband is dead or alive.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It needs improvement. I am very crazy about it being good too because my brother and parents have bad handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey Pastrami. I can eat it slice by slice so we don't get it often.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? see blog title

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would be. I seem to be nice enough and very giving. There are a few people who have pretented to be my friend and then dumped me after their weddings and I just don't get it. There are two of those lovely people. Hope the presents I gave you broke! - I know, not nice!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? too much when speaking. I'm not good as putting my sarcasm into type so I don't really try.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, never too much reason to take them out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? definitely not, I'm chicken

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Go Lean Crunch, lately. It tastes like Sugar Smacks.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I untie them to put them back on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically - I'd lose a fight in the first minute. emotionally - yeah, not bad.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? strawberry, something simple

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they act when I first meet them, towards me and everyone else. It's hard to forget when someone is a total bitch to you when you first meet them.

15. RED OR PINK? red, I'm not much of a girly-girl.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my midsection, but then again, I'm not perfect. I also dislike that I have a need for approval.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Lola (my mom's mom). She was a strong woman that took care of me and my brother after my parents were divorced and mom was working. She would have loved to meet Evan.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't care, I just had nothing to blog about.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? navy blue Jimmie Johnson shorts, no shoes.

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Strawberry Special K bar, after my walk.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the hum of the computer and baby monitor

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't really want to be a crayon but if I have to, purple. No reason, it's just my fave color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Evan after a bath and lotion, fresh flowers, and a crisp fall morning

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mike

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? well, no one sent it to me, but yeah, I like Katie who I stole it from.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On tv, I guess NASCAR, but I've lost interest. In person, Ice Hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR? brown

28. EYE COLOR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yeah, I can't see squat

30. FAVORITE FOOD? grilled grouper or grilled shrimp

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I'm a sap

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Wedding Date, just today. It was on the Netflix list. I wasn't that impressed. I felt like it was a remake of My Best Friend's Wedding, probably because Dermot Mulroney was in this movie. It was okay but a little far fetched.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer because I hate the cold.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? both. I don't want to choose.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Right now, it would have to be the sweet shots at Chili's. Those are yummy!

Where's 37-40?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? nada. We went to my dad's house to eat dinner. I think High Stakes Poker was on over there.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Evan laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the Beatles, I have a bunch of their CD's

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Philippines

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? does shopping and using a credit card count?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Atlanta, at a place I visit about 5 days a week.

Extra Credit : Mc Steamy or Mc Dreamy? I could care less.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Gurrrl we need to have a ladies night and eat grilled grouper, listen to the Beatles and only watch movies with happy endings. Those are all my favorites as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I loved your answers. and i am glad to read that you like me. whew! close one there! haha! :)

anyways, i hear ya about people ditching you. i've had more than my share of a-holes in my life like that. i have always thought that you know who your real friends are when you go thru hard times. and sadly people who i thought were my real friends ditched me when i needed them most!
anyways, i enjoyed reading this. i need to see World Trade center. thanks for the recommendation.

Becky said...

I was named after a piece of literature too...and Kashi is my favorite cereal...but I'm getting ahead of myself. Guess I'll go do it on my own blog.

Great answers!