Monday, September 03, 2007

My Little Daredevil

There has been absolutely no labor happening around here today, except for Mike who had to work. Evan and I met my friend Michelle at Doc Greens near Perimeter Mall, ate lunch, hit Discover Mills for some light shopping, and haven't done much else.

Here are pics from my little daredevil, this weekend.

He doesn't really sit in his bouncer much anymore so we were going to put it away. Evan had other ideas. He likes to climb on it and bounce.




The next two pics are for my brother-in-law, Derrick. We can dress in firefighter clothes for days!


And lastly for Lola, Evan is picking up on the open/close hand game you have taught him.


Hope everyone had a great Labor Day! Have a good, short week!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Evan is at the best stage! Couldn't you just eat him up! What a cutie! I love those baby sounds too! :)

Caron said...

Love those huge smiles he has in the video. We all get to see tons of great pictures so it's fun to see him in action. Videos are kinda fun once you can get the darn things to post! LOL!

Katy S. said...

LOL! Girl you have the market on firefighter gear no argument there. He is so big. We need to come up soon and see you

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your video!! and your pictures too. We should meet at discover mills sometime. have a great week, tara!

Melanie said...

Love the pics, firefighter clothes, and especially the video! Too cute! I love that he watches his hands while doing it like....WOW, Look what I'm doin'!

Andrea said...

whoa-it almost sounded like he said "mama" there! Can't wait to see y'all again Sunday!

Heather said...

I love the overalls, they're adorable. These pics are so cute and we enjoyed the video