Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello from Minneapolis

We are out on vacation again... well, at least Mike and Evan are. I'm here to work at an insurance conference. There will still be plenty of fun and shopping though. I was very busy between getting home from Virginia and leaving to fly here so I didn't have a chance to post before we left. Here are some pictures from home...


Evan is standing! He loves to stand on his own then fall right into someone's waiting arms. He laughs and laughs. He started this feat last Sunday at Grandma's house. He should be walking soon!


He is also climbing everything. He was crawling on his stroller here but he's climbed up a step stool recently to get into the cat food and can climb every step at Lola's house.



And he loves the horsey from Cole and Christina. He doesn't know how to rock or roll on his own but he's game to let someone else do the work. It seems like he's grown so much more, just overnight.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It is raining here right now but we hope to get out and about a little later.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, he is getting so big. You're right, he's changing a lot right now. Post some pics from Minneapolis if you can get some after the rain. Have a safe trip and I'll talk to you when you get back. Tell Jen I said Hi!

Anonymous said...

okay, i'll just get it over with and say what everyone's gonna say...OH MY GAWD I LOVE EVAN'S "I LOVE MOM" SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. i seriously need to get one for Joe. although lately that boy ain't been actin' like he love his mama! oh, age THREE! Be over already! :) where did you get the shirt?

Hope you have a great time in Minneapolis. Evan's pictures always make my day. I am still wondering if that boy is ever not happy. I'm thinkin' he's always pretty content. He is absolute sunshine, Tara. :)

Tara said...

Katie - it was an iron on from Joanne fabrics that I put on a regular white onesie. It was a two pack so he has one that says I love Dad too. I thought they were cute.

Anonymous said...

We'll I must say that the shirt is so cute and he is getting to be such a big boy. We are also on the verge on walking with Alex. She is so close. Hope you have a great trip.

Andrea said...

An impromptu family vacation? SWEET! I hope you get some good down time with your boys (in between your work duties).

Heather said...

I hope you have a nice time in Minneapolis outside of the work duties. I like the pic of Evan on the horsey. That looks like fun.

Becky said...

Looks like fun! I could go for a little bit of traveling right about now...hope you guys are having a blast (or had, if you're already home).

Melanie said...

The shirt is to die for Mom! Hope that you had a great trip with your men.

Watch out! Once Evan starts walking there is no turning back!!