Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Mike. The past years that I have known and loved you have been the best years so far! I am so lucky to be with a very kind, genuine, and caring person. Without you, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. You are a great husband to me and wonderful father to Evan. Thank you for being such a special part of my life! I can't wait to see what the coming years bring us.


Here are pictures from our wedding day for all our friends and family. All photos courtesy of Duane Jones Photography (except the last two).

(I will only restate the obvious this one time... Time has flown. Kathryn has grown up and these pics were all pre-Evan, pre-Derrick, and pre-Laney.)









With Kayla, Kathryn, and Cole


With my Mom, AKA Lola


I had just stuffed something in my mouth, therefore the look!

One of our wedding presents, from Chris and Mike, courtesy of Maximum Limo



Heather and Rob



Katy and Derrick



Katy and Kathryn

And lastly, Mike, thank you again for my most wonderful present of all, our baby. Mostly sweet and occasionally not... I wouldn't trade our lives for anything.


Happy Anniversary!

11 comments:

Caron said...

Awww! So sweet! You're practically a newlywed!! Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! You were and still are a beautiful bride. I love those last two pics of Evan-those are just precious.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome post, tara! I really enjoyed it. you are a stunning bride and you looked awesome in that gorgeous wedding gown. Happy anniversary to you and Mike!

Melanie said...

The wedding pictures were beautiful. Great fun to see all the bloggers a few years ago. Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

That was a wonderful post. Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

Wow! How great! That was a very sweet post. Doesn't time fly though? Evan is such a doll! I love those last two pics of him!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked great...and still do. Happy Anniversary.

Becky said...

Your wedding looks like it was beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you both! And geez, Evan is just a doll!!!

Tara said...

Aww, thanks everyone!

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks for the shout out!

Katy S. said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! Happy Anniversary Mike and Tara. Mike, I do not think you could have picked a better sister in law for me (and wife for you of course). I love you both very much.!!!!