Friday, September 14, 2007

My addiction

I don't really have much to post about us. We've been pretty boring. Evan came down with a cold earlier this week on top of his two top teeth pushing their way in. That has made for even more sleepless nights around this house. Thank goodness, I have my own office at work and can catch a nap at lunch!

I have a Vera Bradley obsession. It was small until the outlet sale came to town. I owned 3 purses and one wallet before Thursday morning. I have been eyeing the black and brown microfiber though and I hit the jackpot. Here are some boring pictures of my purchases. On the good news side, we'll be doing a few things this weekend so I should have some pictures by Sunday. Happy Weekend!



Black Microfiber Baby Bag


Inside the baby bag



Black Cargo Purse



Black Weekender


Sateen Alicia bag (white), Peacock Betsy bag (front), Chelsea Green Bucket Tote (back right)


Brown Cargo Purse, Chelsea Green Wallet, ID Zips in Chelsa Green and Picadilly Plum, and microfiber black/brown card case



Picadilly Plum Out To Lunch Bag

I spent a ton of money but it was a great deal. I haven't bought much for myself since Evan arrived. I got $710 of bags, purses, and accessories for $307. There were many more people buying close to the $2,000 per person limit. I had a great time and love every piece. The best part is that the sale was organized and took 5 minutes to check out. That's my kind of shopping. If you get a chance, the sale is at the Galleria 9 AM - 4 PM Saturday. If you can make it through the crowds, it's worth the deal.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I wish I could have gone with you! I didn't realize when I e-mailed you that it was already here : ( You made out great! I like all the black/brown stuff and the lunch bag!

Anonymous said...

I love all your stuff! I want that lunch bag. great deal you got on it all. you go, girl!

Have a great weekend, Tara! I'll look for your weekend pics later!

Melanie said...

I am MAJOR jealous! I begged like 5 people to go with me.....to no avail! BOO HOO, cause I too am Vera obsessed!

Chris said...

Love all the loot you got! I may have to plan to go to the next one. I'm due for some new stuff. I LOVE my VERA diaper bag! It goes EVERYWHERE!
I really like the lunch bag too. Very cute!