Thursday, September 06, 2007

Giving credit where it's due

My sis-in-laws, Heather and Katy both posted pics of Mike and me at Mike's fire station. We took those pictures the day after our wedding, on 9/6/04. Those pictures were taken by Erin Ross of the Ross Family Blog. Thanks to Heather for giving her credit! I'll repost a few more Erin took.


Yes, I'm a dork! The stupid hose didn't even have a nozzle on it




The following pics were our engagement pics taken at Briscoe Park.



And the bridal pics, also at Briscoe Park



With my Cole

Just a side note, I usually hate posting pics of myself but I have a million pics that Erin took of me and Mike and I got great use out of my $150 eBay wedding dress! Erin was just starting out with her photography 3 years ago and I was lucky to meet her and become her friend. She is now in Dallas, TX, so if you ever make it out that way and need a talented photographer, she's the person to call.

I promise, this is the last wedding picture post!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, i have LOVED all the pictures of you! bring 'em on! you go with your hot self. :)

Chris said...

I've always loved the pics you guys took at the fire station. I've never seen that one of you and Cole. CUTE!

Katy S. said...

Tara great post. I could not remember who or exactly when the firehouse pictures were taksn. I am sorry for not giving credit to Erin Ross.

Andrea said...

wait, wait, wait...you got your wedding dress on ebay for $150???? That's AWESOME! An amazing find.

Anonymous said...

I love the fire station pictures. You guys look great.

Tara said...

Katy - not a big deal. I'm just glad Heather reminded me.

Andrea - Yes! It was a sample from a shop in Beverly Hills. I paid $120 for the dress and $30 in shipping. The best part is that the price was regularly just over $1,000. I was so lucky it fit right.

Melanie said...

You only pd $150 for that dress. It was gorgeous! Love all of the pictures, but then I always do. I am a picture fanantic. When I walk in someones house the first thing that I do is start looking at all of the pictures.

Erin Kathleen said...

Tara - We were just ahead of the trend. Have you heard about "Trashing the Dress?" Love it. The ones at the fire house are still some of my favorite pics EVER. I need to put a few on my website again. I just did a fireman wedding and they arrived at the reception in a fire truck. We didn't have as much time to play as we did with you guys and it was getting dark, but they got the idea from you guys!! Miss you lots and lots! More as soon as life slows down - maybe in a few years (??)

Love you!
EK