Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Walk and Dinner

Our morning started very early. Evan and I went to Pickneyville Park in Norcross to walk in the Walk for PKD (polycystic kidney disease). We had a good time hanging out with some people that work in the business office at my hospital. Evan got to people watch, which is his favorite past time.

I ran in the house as soon as we got home to get the camera. I couldn't believe that he had fallen asleep still holding on to his balloon.


This afternoon, we met Cole, Christina, Jeremy, and Mr. and Mrs. Spinks (Jeremy's parents) at Up the Creek for an early dinner. Evan had the cadillac of high chairs and he thought he was pretty cool in it.



The other star of our show, Mr. Cole himself. Here he is sampling the Gerber Puffs.



Evan and Cole dancing

And my favorite, Cole pushed Evan around in the high chair and I was lucky enough to catch some on video. Enjoy!

Hope your weekend is going great!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm impressed with how many walks you are doing this year! Love the video-Evan is so good natured. David would have screamed his head off in fright (not that there was the slightest reason to be afraid ; )

Anonymous said...

Love the video. That picture of Cole and Evan holding hands is great! I give Evan the Happiest Baby Ever award. Love that kid!

Anonymous said...

girl- i need to log in so i am leaving you another comment. so i am testing blogger. cuz blogger is giving me a hard time. so, just disregard this...

Anonymous said...

Evan is so cute. I love the picture of him alseep with the balloon.

Katy S. said...

You are the walk for a cure queen.

Melanie said...

Love the video! I have to second Andrea, I am impressed with all the walks that you are doing!

Heather said...

This pic of Evan and the balloon is so cute. Way to go with all the walks. I've been wanting to get involved in one, just having trouble clearing the schedule.

Chris said...

glad you guys had a good walk. Those pics of Evan are adorable!
I've been sick with the flu. I'll be back to work tomorrw.