Sunday, September 09, 2007

Our fun weekend

We did a lot this weekend but I didn't take a lot of pictures. We were busy both Saturday and Sunday and had a great time.


It all started at home on Saturday afternoon. Here's Evan reacting to the news that we are going to the Fall Festival. He was getting tired of ripping our mail up.


The Fall Festival was at our old church and Lola came along. Here, they were dancing to Vanilla Ice. I have a video of their dance, just for you Katy!



Evan got to spend some time with his Godparents, Tim and Sharon, while we were there. The hardest thing about changing churches has been leaving people we love and adore. We love you Tim and Sharon and can't wait to see you again!



Here's another pic with Sharon. My baby was in sheer bliss!


Here's one of the lone pictures we took at David's birthday party. I thought it was cute that Evan was petting the bulldog. Most of the party, I had my hands full with Evan. He's not quite walking and I'm way overprotective about him getting stepped on so I held him a lot! I'm nutty like that. Maybe one day I will let go.


I stole this pic from Katie's blog (to see more, visit her page). Evan watched Joe crawl in the play tunnel a few times and caught on. Evan loved being around Joe and watched him like a hawk. Joe and Katie also rode to Andrea's with us. When they got in the car, Evan was asleep. When he woke up and saw Joe, he just grinned and watched Joe sleep.



And to end it all, we came home and Evan tried to get in the freezer. This pulling up thing makes Evan harder to keep up with, but it is a lot of fun.

My quick shout-outs:
Thanks to Andrea for hosting a great party!
Happy Birthday David!
It was nice to meet you Bethany, Olivia, and Zach!
Thanks for riding with us Katie and Joe!
To everyone, we hope you had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Cute pics! Evan is turning into quite a camera ham. Sounds like you had a nice weekend!
I'm coming in late tomorrow so I can drop off at daycare and meet some more of the morning staff. Talk to you later in the day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Love that linkage action there. girl! :)

Great pictures of Evan. LIke i said, that boy can't take a bad picture! he is so happy. Had a great time with ya! Happy Monday!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for coming to the party!

I love that shot of Evan petting UGA. I've come to the realization that you are a pretty tallented photographer!

Heather said...

I love the first picture. He is so happy and it really shows off those teeth! Glad you had a good weekend.

Katy S. said...

It looks like you had a mega fun packed weekend. Evan is getting so big. I can not wait to see the video.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you and Evan (and Mike for a minute or two) at the church festival. We love you guys and just adore that beautiful little boy of yours. Hope to see you all again soon. Sharon & Tim

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you and Evan (and Mike for a minute or two) at the church festival. We love you guys and just adore that beautiful little boy of yours. Hope to see you all again soon. Sharon & Tim