Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lazy Cold Day

Evan, deep in sleep
After his bath last night

Sometime early this week

My cousin and best friend, Christina, with Evan this past weekend.


Today, I am putting random pictures in my post because Evan and I have done absolutely nothing. It has been too cold. We woke up around 10:15 AM, not counting the every three hour eating routine, and sat around and now he is taking a long nap. I've been outside twice today, once for the mail and another to get the garbage can off of the street. Other than that, I have 4 lazy animals sleeping on our bed and all is quiet in the house. Today is a good day to be a mommy, I just wish there were more to do in this bad weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pictures!! baby evan is just the cutest!
yeah, i was kinda hoping that school would be closed today so i didn't have to go to work. it was nasty out there today!

Andrea said...

We had a similar kind of day. I only went outside to get the mail and let Charlie Dawg out. I needed to go get my allergy shot but I didn't want to get David out in this weather. Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

Becky said...

Such cute pictures!!! You're lucky to have a good sleeper!