Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Friend, Erin

My favorite picture


Soccer Match?





My friend in Texas, Erin, has a blog of her own that I just found out about! I met Erin when we were both planning our weddings back in 2004. We became instant friends but then she had to go and move to Texas. Erin also took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures at the fire station. They are the best pictures ever (see above). She has an adorable baby girl, Lana. Check out her blog by clicking on the link on the right, The Ross Family. We miss you, Erin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these pictures are beautiful, Tara! what a pretty bride you are! i will definitly check out your friend's blog. in fact, you may want to warn her about me and that i am coming-you know, we don't want to scare her or anything! haha!
thanks for sharing these great pictures. she's very talented!

Andrea said...

Yay for more bloggers...let's take over the world girls!

Becky said...

Those are such great pictures! Even if Luke had become a FF back then, we would not have been able to do that...our engines are yellow. The red looks so good!

Bethany said...

I love the one with him in his fire duds and her all dressed up! These are beautiful!!!

Erin Kathleen said...

I think these are still some of my favorite pics EVER. Seriously, I just love them! :) BTW - Thanks for the compliments but y'all were just so easy to work with. I barely had to do anything!