Friday, January 12, 2007

A Visit From Andrea and David

I'm slack and didn't take any pictures of Andrea and David's visit today so you will have to click on the Royal Family link to your right to see pictures. Andrea and David were kind enough to come see Evan and me today and bring us a yummy salad from Wendy's and some books for us to read. I finally met David and he is cuter in person than all of his pictures. Evan stayed awake most of the time they were here because he didn't want to miss anything.
Thanks again, Andrea, for driving the long way and visiting us. We will return the favor very soon!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the shout-out except forgetful me left my camera at your house so it will have to wait a little bit! We enjoyed seeing you again and meeting Evan!

Anonymous said...

Happy one month birthday, sweet baby Evan! Can you believe it's been a month already? hope to see more pictures of that cutie soon!

Tara said...

I would have forgotten my brain had I gone anywhere!

Thanks for the birthday wishes to Evan, Katie!

Becky said...

How did you post pics on your site, Andrea, if your camera was at Tara's? Oh well, I'm confused. Anyway they were cute pics! Glad you gals had fun!

Tara said...

I met Andrea's mom-in-law tonight and gave her the camera. It all worked out!